Sorry, it’s been a long time since I last posted.
1) Go see Lincoln. I loved it. Such a good job. Spielberg captured the genius of Lincoln as a politician and the homespun humor of a wise story teller. (His Benedict Arnold story cracked me up) The plot twists kept me and everyone else on the edge of their seats even though they know the story’s end. Highly Suggest!
2) Boston Tea Party Tea – Guess who has 2 thumbs and owns some… This guy (points to self, with thumbs)
3) D.C. – I am ready for June. D.C. is going to be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to seeing the addition of Philadelphia.
4) This year is a total 180 from last year. I feel so energized this year at work. Love the changes that took place. Hillwood once again is THE place to be.
5) It is great seeing old students come visit. I have had several great kids come visit the past few weeks. Sandburgerler, Bartle, and Smecky. I also got to see the T.Ward and Emily Hoskins at the Lincoln movie.
6) How the States Got Their Shapes. – The episode is called “Mess with Texas”. We rocked it. I hope the paparazzi to leave me along soon. Everywhere I go, camera, autographs, camera. Come on, I just want to eat with my family.
7) When does the winter arrive? It is crazy that the leaves are starting to fall… in late November. Heck, I mowed this week.
8) Bold predictions on what the Rangers will do this offseason? Seems to be a lot of waiting and seeing. Will the Twins do ANYTHING? Anything better than a pitcher from the scrapheap?
9) I want a shop. I want like a 2 car garage sized shop. How awesome would that be? I wish I had a job that could provide that. Is there anything better than building something yourself?
10) Happy Holidays if I don’t see you before then. I will try and update again.
Author : Coach Ketcham
Teacher, Lover of U.S. History. None of my thoughts are deep, and spelling and grammar are rarely double checked.